Best Azure BI Training in Hyderabad Now-a-days, almost all the companies are choosing to deploy their business operations in cloud more than ever before. This is because of extensive benefits like increased productivity, better agility and decrease in operational costs – but achieving this is a tough task. So We, at Eclasess, enable students to discover the potential of Cloud Computing Platform like Azure ,by providing comprehensive cloud training for new professionals who are looking to expand their skill set in cloud computing and to experience Professional who are looking to learn how to implement and design Azure Data Solution. What you will learn from this course (Azure BI is the most in-demand skill in the Market)?
- Gather cloud domain knowledge and learn about various components which can be used to design and develop BI solutions to businesses in Cloud.
- Gain expertise to transform raw data processing efforts into Analytical data that meet business and technical requirements.
- Understand the concepts related to Azure Data Engineering in the Azure UI
- Create and deploy various Azure Services like Azure Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data warehouse.
- Expand knowledge base on all the topics related to Azure Services in DP 200 certification.
- Interactive Lab training on data ingestion, transformation, and export data to Azure Storage, Data lake, Database using Data bricks, and Azure HDInsight.
- Explore ore concepts on Pipelines and activities in Azure Data Factory.
- Microsoft Azure Date Engineering is one of the fastest-growing and becoming the most valuable career prospects among BI design and development enthusiasts.
- As per Statistics in the 2020 Dice report, there was 92% year-over-year growth in job postings for Cloud data engineers, which was holding most potential among all technology jobs.
- Most of the businesses are choosing to migrate and deploy their business operations in the cloud more than ever before in order to save operational costs.
- We, at Eclasess, enable students to discover the potential of Azure BI by providing the best azure BI training for IT professionals who are looking to expand their skill set in data engineering.
- Complete Course Content Click Here
- New IT professional who want to kick start their career in Microsoft Azure Platform
- Those who want to learn Azure Data Engineering
- Data Scientists
- Database and BI developers
- ETL experts
- Visualization experts who want to expand their knowledge base on data processing
- Basic T-SQL and Database concepts.
- Microsoft Azure Free trial Subscription.
- Interest to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Assure Real-time practical training.
- Industry oriented and relevant project examples
- We can provide a complete practical oriented course with real-time scenarios.
- 7 Days Money back guarantee!
- Guaranteed assistance for clearing certification
- 100% job assistance.
- Resume preparation and mock interviews.
- We also provide job support who need help in completing projects
Why Azure BI Data Engineering Needs to Learn from eclasess? Azure BI Data Engineer is one of best tool inside Azure cloud provided by Microsoft. This is one of best emerging technology to get job currently in market with high salaries. As per Statistics in the 2020 Dice report, there was 92% year-over-year growth in job postings for Cloud data engineers.
- Basic SQL Database concepts
- Services Providing by eclasess
- 10+ years Real-time Faculty
- We can provide a complete practical oriented course with real-time scenarios.
- Providing Resume preparation and interview Questions.
- We can give freelance workers who are eligible candidates.
|Microsoft Azure BI Training by RAM BOYAPATI|
|Services: Duration:45 hours|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
|Real Time Project Explanation|
|1||Introduction to Microsoft Azure|
|what is Cloud computing|
|what are services offering Microsoft azure|
|Advantages of cloud computing|
|Types of cloud deployments|
|Types of cloud Services|
|Microsoft Azure vs AWS|
|How to Create Azure Account|
|Azure Architecture & Services|
|How to Create Resources and Resource Groups in Microsoft Azure|
|Azure Resource Manager vs. classic deployment|
|How to create Virtual Machine|
|2||What are Storage Accounts in Azure|
|Tables Security in Storage Account Access keys Share Access Signatures|
|3||Azure SQL Databases|
|What is Azure SQL|
|Different deployments of SQL in Azure Azure SQL Managed Instance Azure SQL in Virtual Machine|
|How to create Azure SQL Server|
|How to Create Database in Azure SQL Server What is Elastic Pool in Azure SQL Database Different kind of Pricing Tiers in Azure SQL|
|How to Query Azure SQL Server from On-premises SSMS and Cloud How to Query Data from Azure Blob files into SQL using Poly base|
|What is Polybase in Azure SQL|
|What is External tables|
|What are limitations compared On-premises to Cloud SQL Server|
|How to Load Data from On-premises to Cloud SQL using data factory|
|Migration of Existing Data from on premises to SQL Azure|
|4||What is Azure Data ware House|
|Compare SQL Database vs Azure DW|
|How to Create Azure DW|
|How to cross query data in DW Poly base using Azure Data warehouse|
|How to Query Azure SQL DW from On-premises SSMS and Cloud|
|How to Load Data to Azure DW using data Factory from Azure SQL|
|How to Load Data from on premises to Cloud SQL DW using data factory|
|5||Azure Data Factory|
|· Azure Data Factory vs SSIS|
|· Linked Services|
|· Data Sets|
|· Parameters vs Variables|
|· Copy Data|
|· Monitor Manage|
|· Autor and Deploy|
|· Different kinds of integration runtimes|
|· How to create pipelines from template|
|· How to configure different Integration Runtimes|
|· Azure Integration runtime|
|· Azure Self Hosted Integration Runtime|
|· SSIS Integration runtime.|
|Move & transform|
|· Copy Data|
|· Append Variable|
|· Execute Pipeline|
|· Execute SSIS Package|
|· Get Metadata|
|· Stored procedure|
|· Set Variable|
|Iteration & Conditionals|
|· For Each|
|· If Condition|
|· Until Incremental Loading in Azure Data factory using Blob Storage to SQL Implementing Slowly changing Dimension Data Flow Source Lookup Derived Column Alter Row Conditional Split Sink|
|What are ARM Templates using for Deployment|
|How to Deploy Data Factory Pipelines DEV, Test, Prod environment|
|Version Control and Code Repository in Git Hub|
|Debugging and Monitoring Pipelines|
|Error handling and Logging error records|
|Lift and Shift SSIS packages in to Azure Data Factory 6. Logic Apps What is Logic Apps How to Create Workflow using Logic Apps in Azure. How to Send Mail using Logic app in Azure Data Factory|
|7||Azure Analysis Services|
|What is Azure Analysis Services Tabular Model|
|How to create Azure Analysis Service Tabular model project|
|What is Workspace database|
|Direct Query Mode|
|Tables and Columns|
|Deployment of Tabular Project|
|Migration of Tabular Project Installation of On premises Gateway|
|Blob Storage vs Data Lake What is Data Lake Date Lake Gen1 Vs Gen2|
|How to store Data into data lake|
|How to Query data from data lake to SQL Server.|
|Introduction to Azure Data Lake U-SQL Batch Job|
|Data Lake Analytics How to Schedule Data Lake Analytics Jobs using Data Factory Azure Blob to Data Lake Gen 2 using Data Factory|
|What is HD-insight|
|U SQL Introduction Introduction to U SQL U-SQL vs SQL How to Run U-SQL scripts Extractors and Out putters How to extract Data from Data Lake gen1 Query TSV Files Create Database and Table Populate Table Create Rowset Defining parameters Performing Grouping and aggregation Conditionally counting Filtering aggregated rows Aggregate functions The U-SQL catalog Databases How to create Tables How to create Views How to create Stored Procedures How to create Functions How to create Table-valued functions (TVFs)|
|What is Data bricks How to Create Data Bricks Free Account What is Workspace in Data Bricks Different Kind of Clusters in Data Bricks Basics of Spark. What is Note Books How to Mount Data lake to data bricks using Scala Reading data From Blob storage and Writing into Azure SQL Reading data From Data Lake storage and Writing into Azure SQL using Python and Scala Explore, Analyze, Clean, Transform and Load Data in Data bricks using Python and SQL Python vs Scala vs SQL|
|Configure data bricks Schedule and Run Notebooks in Azure Data Factory|
|10||How to configure Event Hub|
|Introduction to Azure Cosmos Db Features of Azure Cosmos DB Different kind of Consistency Levels in Cosmos DB Cosmos DB - Multi Model 5 APIs Create Azure Cosmos DB Create Database and Collection Add an Item to a Collection Read selected data from a collection Creating and calling a stored procedure Updating and querying from Collection Creating Indexing at Collection Level Security of Cosmos DB|
|11 HD Insight|
|Introduction to HD Insight HD Inisght vs Hadoop Different kind of Clusters in HD Insight Architecture of HDInsight What is Hive and perform extraction and transformations using hive What is Sqoop and performing data export using sqoop 12 Security Access Keys Shared Access Signature Azure Active Directory How to register App in Azure Active Directory Role Based Access Control|
|what is power BI|
|How to create Reports in Power BI desktop Using Azure Data sources|
|Publish Reports into power BI cloud|