Best Azure BI Training in Hyderabad
Now-a-days, almost all the companies are choosing to deploy their business operations in cloud more than ever before. This is because of extensive benefits like increased productivity, better agility and decrease in operational costs – but achieving this is a tough task. So We, at Eclasess, enable students to discover the potential of Cloud Computing Platform like Azure ,by providing comprehensive cloud training for new professionals who are looking to expand their skill set in cloud computing and to experience Professional who are looking to learn how to implement and design Azure Data Solution.
What you will learn from this course (Azure BI is the most in-demand skill in the Market)?
- Gather cloud domain knowledge and learn about various components which can be used to design and develop BI solutions to businesses in Cloud.
- Gain expertise to transform raw data processing efforts into Analytical data that meet business and technical requirements.
- Understand the concepts related to Azure Data Engineering in the Azure UI
- Create and deploy various Azure Services like Azure Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data warehouse.
- Expand knowledge base on all the topics related to Azure Services in DP 200 certification.
- Interactive Lab training on data ingestion, transformation, and export data to Azure Storage, Data lake, Database using Data bricks, and Azure HDInsight.
- Explore ore concepts on Pipelines and activities in Azure Data Factory.
Why Microsoft Azure Data Engineering and Why Azure BI?
- Microsoft Azure Date Engineering is one of the fastest-growing and becoming the most valuable career prospects among BI design and development enthusiasts.
- As per Statistics in the 2020 Dice report, there was 92% year-over-year growth in job postings for Cloud data engineers, which was holding most potential among all technology jobs.
- Most of the businesses are choosing to migrate and deploy their business operations in the cloud more than ever before in order to save operational costs.
- We, at Eclasess, enable students to discover the potential of Azure BI by providing the best azure BI training for IT professionals who are looking to expand their skill set in data engineering.
- Complete Course Content Click Here
Who should attend this course (Eclasess is offering Best Azure BI Training in Hyderabad)
- New IT professional who want to kick start their career in Microsoft Azure Platform
- Those who want to learn Azure Data Engineering
- Data Scientists
- Database and BI developers
- ETL experts
- Visualization experts who want to expand their knowledge base on data processing
- Basic T-SQL and Database concepts.
- Microsoft Azure Free trial Subscription.
- Interest to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Assure Real-time practical training.
- Industry oriented and relevant project examples
- We can provide a complete practical oriented course with real-time scenarios.
- 7 Days Money back guarantee!
- Guaranteed assistance for clearing certification
- 100% job assistance.
- Resume preparation and mock interviews.
- We also provide job support who need help in completing projects
Why Azure BI Data Engineering Needs to Learn from eclasess?
Azure BI Data Engineer is one of best tool inside Azure cloud provided by Microsoft. This is
one of best emerging technology to get job currently in market with high salaries.
As per Statistics in the 2020 Dice report, there was 92% year-over-year growth in
job postings for Cloud data engineers.
|Microsoft Azure BI Training by RAM BOYAPATI|
|Services: Duration:45 hours|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
|Real Time Project Explanation|
|1||Introduction to Microsoft Azure|
|what is Cloud computing|
|what are services offering Microsoft azure|
|Advantages of cloud computing|
|Types of cloud deployments|
|Types of cloud Services|
|Microsoft Azure vs AWS|
|How to Create Azure Account|
|Azure Architecture & Services|
|How to Create Resources and Resource Groups in Microsoft Azure|
|Azure Resource Manager vs. classic deployment|
|How to create Virtual Machine|
|2||What are Storage Accounts in Azure|
Security in Storage Account
Share Access Signatures
|3||Azure SQL Databases|
|What is Azure SQL|
|Different deployments of SQL in Azure
Azure SQL Managed Instance
Azure SQL in Virtual Machine
|How to create Azure SQL Server|
|How to Create Database in Azure SQL Server
What is Elastic Pool in Azure SQL Database
Different kind of Pricing Tiers in Azure SQL
|How to Query Azure SQL Server from On-premises SSMS and Cloud
How to Query Data from Azure Blob files into SQL using Poly base
|What is Polybase in Azure SQL|
|What is External tables|
|What are limitations compared On-premises to Cloud SQL Server|
|How to Load Data from On-premises to Cloud SQL using data factory|
|Migration of Existing Data from on premises to SQL Azure|
|4||What is Azure Data ware House|
|Compare SQL Database vs Azure DW|
|How to Create Azure DW|
|How to cross query data in DW
Poly base using Azure Data warehouse
|How to Query Azure SQL DW from On-premises SSMS and Cloud|
|How to Load Data to Azure DW using data Factory from Azure SQL|
|How to Load Data from on premises to Cloud SQL DW using data factory|
|5||Azure Data Factory|
|· Azure Data Factory vs SSIS|
|· Linked Services|
|· Data Sets|
|· Parameters vs Variables|
|· Copy Data|
|· Monitor Manage|
|· Autor and Deploy|
|· Different kinds of integration runtimes|
|· How to create pipelines from template|
|· How to configure different Integration Runtimes|
|· Azure Integration runtime|
|· Azure Self Hosted Integration Runtime|
|· SSIS Integration runtime.|
|Move & transform|
|· Copy Data|
|· Append Variable|
|· Execute Pipeline|
|· Execute SSIS Package|
|· Get Metadata|
|· Stored procedure|
|· Set Variable|
|Iteration & Conditionals|
|· For Each|
|· If Condition|
| · Until
Incremental Loading in Azure Data factory using Blob Storage to SQL
Implementing Slowly changing Dimension
|What are ARM Templates using for Deployment|
|How to Deploy Data Factory Pipelines DEV, Test, Prod environment|
|Version Control and Code Repository in Git Hub|
|Debugging and Monitoring Pipelines|
|Error handling and Logging error records|
|Lift and Shift SSIS packages in to Azure Data Factory
6. Logic Apps
What is Logic Apps
How to Create Workflow using Logic Apps in Azure.
How to Send Mail using Logic app in Azure Data Factory
|7||Azure Analysis Services|
|What is Azure Analysis Services Tabular Model|
|How to create Azure Analysis Service Tabular model project|
|What is Workspace database|
|Direct Query Mode|
|Tables and Columns|
|Deployment of Tabular Project|
|Migration of Tabular Project
Installation of On premises Gateway
|Blob Storage vs Data Lake
What is Data Lake
Date Lake Gen1 Vs Gen2
|How to store Data into data lake|
|How to Query data from data lake to SQL Server.|
|Introduction to Azure Data Lake U-SQL Batch Job|
|Data Lake Analytics
How to Schedule Data Lake Analytics Jobs using Data Factory
Azure Blob to Data Lake Gen 2 using Data Factory
|What is HD-insight|
Introduction to U SQL
U-SQL vs SQL
How to Run U-SQL scripts
Extractors and Out putters
How to extract Data from Data Lake gen1
Query TSV Files
Create Database and Table
Performing Grouping and aggregation
Filtering aggregated rows
The U-SQL catalog
How to create Tables
How to create Views
How to create Stored Procedures
How to create Functions
How to create Table-valued functions (TVFs)
|What is Data bricks
How to Create Data Bricks Free Account
What is Workspace in Data Bricks
Different Kind of Clusters in Data Bricks
Basics of Spark.
What is Note Books
How to Mount Data lake to data bricks using Scala
Reading data From Blob storage and Writing into Azure SQL
Reading data From Data Lake storage and Writing into Azure SQL
using Python and Scala
Explore, Analyze, Clean, Transform and Load Data in Data bricks using Python and SQL
Python vs Scala vs SQL
|Configure data bricks
Schedule and Run Notebooks in Azure Data Factory
|10||How to configure Event Hub|
|Introduction to Azure Cosmos Db
Features of Azure Cosmos DB
Different kind of Consistency Levels in Cosmos DB
Cosmos DB – Multi Model 5 APIs
Create Azure Cosmos DB
Create Database and Collection
Add an Item to a Collection
Read selected data from a collection
Creating and calling a stored procedure
Updating and querying from Collection
Creating Indexing at Collection Level
Security of Cosmos DB
|11 HD Insight|
|Introduction to HD Insight
HD Inisght vs Hadoop
Different kind of Clusters in HD Insight
Architecture of HDInsight
What is Hive and perform extraction and transformations using hive
What is Sqoop and performing data export using sqoop
Shared Access Signature
Azure Active Directory
How to register App in Azure Active Directory
Role Based Access Control
|what is power BI|
|How to create Reports in Power BI desktop Using Azure Data sources|
|Publish Reports into power BI cloud|